Free Sewing & Craft Projects, Learn to Sew, Guidelines Articles, Charitable Projects, Bridal, Kids & More
Sewing & Craft Alliance
Project provided courtesy of:Prym Dritz ©
Take your pick! Make a colorful daisy pillow, or personalize it by adding your own initial. It's so much fun, have a stitching party with your friends. Makes a great gift, too.
Finished Pillow Size: 9" SquareTime to completion: Varies, less than two hours
1. Measure and cut two 9" felt squares for pillow.
3. Cut out shapes on marked line.
4. Pin felt shape to center of one pillow square. Use a Running Stitch to attach felt shapes (see Figure A). Stitch about 1/8" from cut edge of felt shape.
5. Pin pillow front and back together. Stitch outside edges together using a Blanket Stitch (see Figure B). Leave 5" unstitched at bottom for stuffing.
6. Stuff pillow. Pin opening closed and complete stitching.
TIP: Disappearing ink marks will usually disappear within 24 to 72 hours, or you can remove them with a damp cloth.
Project designed by Janis Bullis.2/05
Return to Pillow Projects